|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm|
|Location||Ferrell Commons 7C 142|
- Sorry, no events could be found.
Mission: The Office of Integrity and Ethical Development (IED) specializes in the promotion of individual responsibility and personal development. Programs are designed to develop awareness toward integrity, ethical decision-making, conflict resolution, and supportive communication. Services include mediation, coaching sessions, and outreach workshops. These services are designed to provide students (undergraduate and graduate) with the college life skills necessary for academic and personal success at UCF.
News & Announcements
* Series is dedicated to assist Faculty with promoting academic integrity inside the classroom
* Visit the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning Calendar for more information
* Free and Open to All UCF Students - No RSVP Needed
* All Workshops are Approved for Freshmen to Earn LINK Points